Tuesday 25 March 2014

Rain on Me by Eden Connor

Rain on Me (Shelter From the Storm, #1)Rain on Me by Eden Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Description

If every heart’s a package someone else has tied in knots, how did bondage unravel mine? 
I’d sleep with the devil to nail the source of illegal poker machines pouring into my district. It’s personal between me and those one-armed bandits, but when my captain asked me to go undercover as a sexual submissive to catch our suspect, my gut said “Hell, no, even I can’t tell a lie that big.” 
Enter Ray Casey, shibari master, who spent two weeks showing me the world of erotic bondage. I fell hard for Ray, but the outcome of our affair was preordained; duty above all. 
When the unthinkable happened, where could I turn when I couldn’t trust my brothers in blue? My instincts lead me back to Ray, but he wants me to submit to something harder than a little BDS&M…. 
~Zinnia J. Jackson, Det. 1st Grade, South Carolina Law Enforcement Division


5762239
Eden Connor graduated from Converse College with a degree in Psychology so long ago, her sheepskin is chiseled in stone. She’s been a graphic artist, a bridal photographer and an antique restorer. Since the death of her true love, she raised two children to adulthood and now has the time to return to writing. She writes primarily contemporary erotic romances, the odd bit of erotica and an occasional paranormal piece. Most of her writing is set where she lives, in South Carolina, so expect the handsome stranger to come equipped with a slow drawl. Addicted to hazelnut creamer, baseball and cranberry glass, she likes the music of Motown and when not writing about adults behaving badly, she takes a stab at the occasional needlepoint canvas.

My Review

I was really surprised with this read, I found it to be well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Sexy and does contain the the wow factor.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment