Friday 24 October 2014

REVIEW: Destined ( Book 0.5 Austin Series) by C.J. Fallowfield @cjfallowfield








Gabe Austin is tormented by demons from his past. Blaming himself for his part in a tragic accident and abandoned by his father when he needed him most, he uses his charm, good looks and ripped physique to find temporary solace in an abundance of one night stands. Dominating, distant, unwilling to commit, sex becomes his outlet for his pain. Until he sees her. One glance was all it took to turn his world upside down, to make him want to possess her completely. Gabe just knew that she was the girl to heal his shattered heart, she was his destiny.

Destined is a short novella written from Gabe’s point of view. It details key moments in his life, leading to the events that unfold in ‘New Leaves, No Strings’, book one of The Austin Series, which combines erotica, romance and humour.

The Austin Series is six books in total, written from the perspective of Mia Page, and is designed to be read in the following sequence.

New Leaves, No Strings
Baggage & Buttons
Forever & an Engine
The Honeymoon Period
Love & Loss 
Infinite Love











♥♥REVIEW BY MAZZY BOSS LADY♥♥

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

♥ This was a fantastic read, it was nice to read about Gabe's background and the reasons for his insecurities.
It is a short read, but that's what a prequels all about.

Reading this made me love Gabe even more, thank you C. J for writing this, so now we have some more understanding.♥

View all my reviews






About me:

I am a 44 year old female from the United Kingdom and live in the wonderful countryside of Wales, surrounded by rolling hills, trees and fields full of sheep and cows. My writing companion is my adorable black cat, who forces me to take regular breaks from tapping away on my keyboard by sprawling across it for a sleep, or nudging my hand to let me know she needs some love, and I can never resist.

Inside I still feel like a teenager, as I laugh at pretty much everything, even when I shouldn’t, which often gets me very strange looks in the cinema. I love cats, pizza, Ben & Jerry’s and sway between Dairy Milk and Galaxy chocolate, never able to decide which is my favourite. I love reading books myself and as a super speedy reader I can devour a book a night and love many different types ranging from children’s literature like Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl (see, still a kid at heart), to classical literature like Little Women, Grimm’s Fairy tales, crime books especially Agatha Christie and downright saucy erotica. My music taste is just as eclectic.

I am a huge movie fan, favouring action adventure films and adore American TV shows, my all-time favourites from years gone by being Prison Break, Alias, Buffy & Angel, One Tree Hill, Smallville & 24. My top three celebrity hunks, who often help inspire me to write the lust and passion for my heroes in my novels, are Gabriel Macht, Jensen Ackles and Stephen Amell. On my current TV planner, priority is given to Suits, Supernatural, Arrow, Castle, The Blacklist, NCIS LA, Hawaii Five-0, The Following, The Vampire Diaries and there are far too many others to mention. Come to think of it, when do I have time to work or read, let alone write!

My favourite quote in life, something I try to live by myself, is: 




I love to hear from my readers, you can leave a post on my guest book, or Facebook page or contact me via Goodreads.

Happy reading!

CJF x



www.goodreads.com/author/show/7807992.C_J_Fallowfield 

www.facebook.com/cjfallowfield 

www.twitter.com/cjfallowfield 
www.smashwords.com/profile/view/CJFallowfield 

1 comment: