Sunday 19 October 2014

REVIEW: Unbearable: A Dark Erotic Romance by Alaska Angelini @AlaskaAngelini


Unbearable: A Dark Erotic Romance

In the eyes of society, I’m the perfect man. Charitable, kind hearted…a role model to all.

For the ones seeking death, I’m their salvation. They think when they come to my door that I’ll assist with the one thing they’re afraid to do alone. Die. Little do they know, I have a lot more in store than a one way ticket to heaven or hell. Four weeks of being my slave and I’ll grant their suicidal wish…or so they think.

When Death sought Diane, I wasn’t leaving her a choice to seek out my help. Her pain and determination was more than I’d ever seen and I knew I was the only one who could save her. Even if it meant becoming the hell she was so desperate to escape.

But will it be enough to make her choose life? Will I be able to let her go when she gets better? Or will the Master in me deny freedom to the perfect slave?

WARNING: THIS IS A DARK EROTIC ROMANCE AND CONTAINS DISTURBING SITUATIONS, DUBIOUS CONSENT, EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT, AND VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE. (Also includes knife play/blood play, consensual cutting, and breath play. If you are not comfortable with these situations, DO NOT read this book!


♥♥♥♥REVIEW BY TONIANN NEW YORKER OBSESSIVE PIMPETTE♥♥♥♥

I give this 4 stars. This is a dark read just to warn you but oh so worth it.
Diane, lost her husband and child which you learn very early on in the story.  Many times she's tried to take her own life and failed.  There is always a reason for that right? There sure is. Meet the master. Aka sevastian. He's the one you go to who will help you. All through out the book you will learn how master is and how he was.. They were made to help each other. He has a reason why does what he does with all these woman who try to take their own life. It's his job to take you in and turn your life around. This story keeps you on your toes. I don't want to give much away but please read this. It's not for the faint of heart but you will not be disappointed.



About this author





Alaska is an erotic BDSM author who also goes by the pen names Jennifer Salaiz and Jenny May.
She lives in the SF Bay area...for now. She's a dreamer, and longs for the day when her husband and kids can load up in the car and drive until their hearts' content. Adventure and discovering new places play a huge role in Alaska's life. It drives her, and feeds the creativity of coming up with new locations for her stories.

Within the last two years, Alaska and her family have drove across the country twice, and also drove the distance from Texas to California three times. Asked, if she could choose one place to permanently settle down, where would it be, Alaska laughed. "Montana, today. Tomorrow, it may be Alaska, again. I go back and forth."

When Alaska is not dreaming of spontaneously hitting the road to find a new place to write about, she's being a mother and wife. If you're looking to connect with her to learn more, feel free to message or find her on Facebook. 

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.bradley.351

jennifer_salaiz@yahoo.com

http://www.jennymayauthor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment