Saturday 25 October 2014

Tangled Rose (The Darkness Trilogy #1) by Abby Weeks





Warning! This book contains triggers that some readers will find distressing. It is not for the faint of heart. 

This is the provocative opening book to The Darkness Trilogy 
Tainted Rose is the second book. 
Twisted Rose is the finale. 

Drawn from experiences in the author's own life, this is a heartbreaking and painful story of abuse, degradation and humiliation. While the trilogy as a whole ends happily, this book does not. You've been warned! 

Rose Meadows has been kidnapped. She wakes up in a motel room, tied to the bed, and she is terrified. Never could she have imagined what the men who took her have in store. The pleasures they seek are not only sexual; they want that, but they also want to abuse her in more degrading and devastating ways. They want to humiliate her. They want to debase her. And most of all, they want to break down her trust in the one thing that can eventually set her free: Love. 

Start this trilogy if you are brave enough to see it through to the end. It is a heartbreaking story but it is also a triumphant one. It shows that love can be found in the darkest of places, and that sometimes it is the roughest and hardest of men who prove to be the most surprising.

* First published in the anthology, Dark Passions.


AMAZON UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tangled-Rose-Motorcycle-Romance-Darkness-ebook/dp/B00KKPS23C

AMAZON US: http://www.amazon.com/Tangled-Rose-Motorcycle-Romance-Darkness-ebook/dp/B00KKPS23C


REVIEW BY MAZZY BOSS LADY
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a dark read, about a female who gets kidnapped by the MC club that wiped out her father and his club.

I found reading this it's about humiliation and degradation and where Rose has been broken in such as way she has lost all hope and actually believes that she is worthless and disgusting.

I felt that there was something missing reading this but I just cant put my finger on it.

Maybe I will find it in book 2



About this author

Hi, my name is Abby. I hope you enjoy my exciting new romance and erotica stories.

I love stories about strong, female protagonists that give you a good character arc and background to the action as well as providing the steamy details of what they get up to. I am particularly attracted to themes like wife-swapping, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and public and group encounters.

I am thirty-years-old and live in the beautiful forests of rural Ontario, Canada, with my two dogs.

I hope you enjoy my stories. You are always welcome to contact me at: abby@type-writer.net

No comments:

Post a Comment