Friday 6 February 2015

Available Now: Brooke Williams's Accept This Dandelion




Brooke Williams
Accept This Dandelion
Release Date: February 4th, 2015

Blurb:

Renee Lockhart has her eye on a lofty goal…to fill the open position of morning radio show host on a nearby secular station. When her co-workers sign her up for a local TV version of “the Bachelor,” Renee goes along with it in order to raise her profile. Ben McConnell, one of the most eligible bachelors in town, insists that Renee be placed on the show, despite her bumbling audition. Ben gets much more than he expected in Renee. He gets a girl who doesn’t bow to his every whim…and a girl who opens his eyes to true, unexpected love. Enjoy a local version of the popular "Bachelor" TV show...where nothing can go right for Renee!

Goodreads:

Buy links:












About Author

There are plenty of days when I feel like I am “just a mom,” but I fully believe there is NO such thing as “just a mom.”  Moms are so important and there is so much to each and every one of us.  Writing is a huge part of my life and I hope that it brings as much enjoyment to others as it has brought to me.  Thank you for stopping by the page and reading a little bit about me and my passion for writing.  I hope to hear from you and I hope, more than anything, that you enjoy what my girls have allowed me time to write.





No comments:

Post a Comment