Friday 17 April 2015

Exposed (Book #2 in Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC) Sapphire Knight

16e05-11097333_1414000792242263_1144432283_o 

Exposed (Book #2 in Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC) Sapphire Knight 17th April 2015 AbbeysBlank ButtonCameron I cared about fun. I cared about getting through school and my future with the mafia. That is until I was wrecked by London Layla Traverson’s secret and a grimy biker. Cain I cared about my bike, fighting and my club- The Oath Keepers MC. Well, up until I saw London Layla Traverson’s icy blue eye’s again. London I had to get to Tennessee to help Emily as fast as possible. She was in trouble and I knew what was coming for her. No one had any idea I had a secret of my own. A secret that was big enough to change our lives. Who knew with Cameron and Cain, our secrets would all become Exposed. This is book 2 in the Series. Secrets MUST be read first! Black and white photo of two passion girls11117511_10204003685108697_2110324823_n “I can’t fucking deal with this shit right now.” I run my hands through my hair and pull at the ends. Now I understand why Tate’s always doing it. If he’s dealing with stressful shit like this, I can see the appeal of pulling your hair out.
“Oh, you ca
n’t fucking deal? No big surprise there, Cameron! Anytime we talk about anything remotely serious you take off so you don’t have to deal with it. You don’t have to run this time, I’m fucking going to the apartment. I’m sick of you being such a fucking pussy when it comes to serious shit.” I just stand in the middle of the room and watch her throw her stuff in her bag quickly and don’t move to stop her. She pulls her bag toward the door but stops and looks back at me. I stay quiet and blink at her.
“Fuck you, Cameron Wentworth,” she says seriously then walks out the door. Fuck me indeed.
11145969_10204003685308702_886985456_nAmazon US Amazon UK Kobo Nook Google Play

series9fab6-secrets2bcover

Secrets (Book #1 in Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC) Amazon US Amazon UK Kobo Nook Google Play 

ScretsAUTHOR BIO

Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, and is working on book three- Relinquish. Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has always had a knack for writing, whether
it is poems or stories. She originally studied psychology and that has only added to her passion for writing. She has two boys and has been married for ten years. When she’s not busy in her writing cave, she’s busy playing with her three Doberman Pinschers. She loves to donate to help animals and watching a good action movie.

SocialLinks Button

No comments:

Post a Comment