Monday 27 April 2015

Release Day Blitz for The Exposé 4 by Roxy Sloane. @givemebooksblog @Roxy_Sloane




Title: The Exposé 4
Series: The Exposé #4
Author: Roxy Sloane
 Release Date: April 27, 2015



Links to Buy




Graphic Designer: Jay Jay



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK




Synopsis


She’s torn my empire apart. Now, my secrets are out — but I still don’t know who I can trust.

Somebody is after me, and they don’t care who they hurt to get their way.

I have to protect her.

I need to possess her.

It all ends tonight.

*The fourth and final part of the explosive serial!*




Review by Ally Obsessive One Clicker


*** ARC provided by Obsessed by Books for an honest review ***

Wow oh wow what a great read in book 4 of The Expose series. I really loved and enjoyed reading this series I was so hooked on them since the first book. Roxy Sloane did a great job on creating a great fun filled sexy series that left you breathless and wanting more from this great author.

The Expose 4 picks up from book 3 where we find Zoe trapped in her apartment and someone is trying to kill her and make it look like an accident. Dax is still trying to find out who is sending notes to his club and threatening him and exposing his secrets to the public.

I really enjoyed reading about Dax and Zoe and their arguments that they kept having. The sex scenes were off the charts left me wanting to read more and more. I hope that we will see more of Dax and Zoe in the future again. I loved these two characters they were made for each other and was happy on how the end of book 4 finished.



ADD TO GOODREADS




Graphic Designer: Jay Jay




Author Bio

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment