Wednesday 6 May 2015

Release Day Blitz for Taking The Fall Vol 3 by Alexa Riley @_AlexaRiley

Smaller Cover   SYNOPSIS Carter has spent years protecting her from this man, but now Layla has fallen right into his hands. With his world crashing down around him, Carter won't stop until he gets the vengeance he deserves. But will he succeed in saving the only person he has ever loved? Warning: Vol. 3 contains triple the steam, triple the love, and triple the cheese. Not responsible for Kindles covered in Velveeta.Carter has spent years protecting her from this man, but now Layla has fallen right into his hands. With his world crashing down around him, Carter won't stop until he gets the vengeance he deserves. But will he succeed in saving the only person he has ever loved? Warning: Vol. 3 contains triple the steam, triple the love, and triple the cheese. Not responsible for Kindles covered in Velveeta.   EXCERPT I wrap my legs around Carter and squeeze my pussy muscles to try to lock him in place. “You’re not helping, Cherry,” he grunts as he pulls out, but he then thrusts fully back in. I don’t want him to go. I want him to finish what he started. I moan loudly, and Carter puts his hand over my mouth to muffle the sounds of my pleasure. “Saint’s my friend and all, Cherry, but if he hears you cum, I’ll tan your ass. Only I get to hear that,” he warns me, thrusting powerfully and making the bed knock against the wall. “This is going to be fast, baby. Grab the headboard.” I reach up and wrap my fingers around the bars and grip the headboard tightly. “You gonna be quiet while I fuck you, Cherry?” he asks, still holding his hand over my mouth. I nod my head, and he releases his hold and sits back. He positions himself on his knees, between my legs, causing me to release my locked legs from around him. Gripping my hips hard, he pulls me into his lap so that I’m completely stretched out on the bed. I tighten my hold on the bars and keep my fingers locked. “It won’t take me long, baby, not with you laid out like this, all for the taking. Fuck, I love seeing your red hair all wild over my pillow.” Gripping my hips in a tighter hold, Carter starts to thrust fast. I can feel another orgasm building. I bite the inside of my mouth to stop from moaning. I look up into Carter’s face and see his intensity. His eyes are on my pussy. He watches his cock slide in and out of me, it’s almost like he can’t look away. “Fuck, baby, I’m so close. You’re going to come with me, aren’t you?” he says, his thrusts picking up speed. I raise my hips, meeting him halfway, showing him I’m close too. I feel my sex close eagerly around him. He withdraws and then thrusts even deeper. “Yes,” I moan, tipping my head back as I let him control my body. I know he’ll get me there. Carter always makes sure I have what I need, that I get what I want. Smack. My eyes fly open when I feel him smack the top of my pussy, over my clit. “I said quiet, Cherry.” I’m not sure why he thinks slapping my pussy would make me stop. I want him to do it again, so I moan his name louder this time, and I’m sure Saint can hear it if he’s outside the door. He smacks it again and again, and I cum at his final smack. I feel my pussy walls contract as if trying to make Carter’s cock go deeper inside me, wanting him to stay there forever. My back arches off the bed, and I give myself over to the pleasure. I feel Carter’s own release deep inside me, filling me with his warm cum. My pussy contracts even more, as if it craves it. Pleasure hums through my whole body.   BUYTHEBOOK VOLUME ONE AMAZON US http://amzn.to/1IsCq6S AMAZON UK http://amzn.to/1aKd8Dv AMAZON CA http://amzn.to/1O97poM VOLUME TWO AMAZON US http://amzn.to/1OFKorV AMAZON UK http://amzn.to/1zLQhwU AMAZON CA http://amzn.to/1busegS VOLUME THREE AMAZON US http://amzn.to/1E6Ry3u AMAZON UK http://amzn.to/1GY9a4P AMAZON CA http://amzn.to/1ILHX7M TEASERS   TTF3-Teaser1 TTF3-Teaser2 TTF3-Teaser3 TTF3-Teaser4 TTF3-Teaser5   ABOUTTHEAUTHOR GoodreadsAmazonTwitterBlogFacebook TumblrMailing List I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time. Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk. I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for. FLIRTYSUBSPR

No comments:

Post a Comment