Wednesday 14 September 2016

BUTTERFLY by Rebecca Sherwin

butterfly-banner
Title: Butterfly
Author: Rebecca Sherwin
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 21st, 2016
  butterfly  
I once was Erin, fierce and strong, But now she's gone, I don't belong. He wants my heart, but it's not mine. I've hidden it, and now can't find The soul it once took solace in. All that's left is pain and sin. But still, my dark knight keeps me here. To live in hate and dread and fear. So what will happen once he knows, The more he hurts me, the more I grow? The faster I flourish in the dark, The harder I fight to leave my mark. When his mind swallows me whole, When he finds my heart as black as coal, Will he save me from his hell, Or remind me just how hard I fell? I once was Erin, fierce and strong. Now this pitch black world is where I belong. I've waved the girl I was goodbye. Now I am his Butterfly... *Butterfly is a DARK romance

PRE-ORDER NOW

Cave diving

No comments:

Post a Comment