Monday 10 October 2016

#live #newrelease #fracturedpaths #heatheranne #debutnovel #1click Fractured Hearts by Heather Anne @FMR_BG @heatherawrites



Fractured Paths 
by 
Heather Anne





Skylar

Getting away from the wreckage of my past should have been the best thing for me.
I believed there was something bigger and better out there.
I believed I could whole-heartedly love again.

Finding someone who didn't even have a fraction of a heart to give never crossed my mind.
He infuriates, consumes and devastates me.
I wish I did the same for him, because I can't bring myself to walk away.

Grayson 

One bad decision changed my life.
Minutes, seconds, they culminated into the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
For years I've been trying to drown the pain and guilt.

Now there's light, beauty, and hope.
This shouldn't be mine.
She's made me want it; crave it.

But the pills in my pocket are the strongest part of me.


Heather Anne’s passion has always been reading and writing. After many years she finally crosses “writing a novel” off of her bucket list.  When she isn’t fangirling over fictional characters, Heather can be found, usually with a cup of coffee or energy drink in hand, playing with her son and their overly affectionate bunny, Charlotte.  When this New York native has time to herself, she enjoys karaoke, live music, 80’s movies and rewatching her favorite TV shows over and over again.



Facebook ✪  Instagram ✪ Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment