Friday 14 March 2014

Spin by C.D. Reiss

Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1)Spin by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
***You do NOT need to read Songs of Submission to read Spin***

Mafia capo, Antonio Spinelli blew through my orderly life like a cyclone.

Gorgeous and passionate, with a breathtaking brutality, he put me under his spell the moment he touched me, drawing me into his underworld of risk, violence and betrayal.

And I found, just as this sophisticated savage didn’t trust me, I didn’t trust myself. Something happened to me. Some alchemy from the heat between us.

I discovered I was a savage, too.








My review

If you enjoyed C. D. Reiss books, then this is for you.

We have another hot alpha male who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it

This is a very hot & sexy read

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment